Conveyer furnace is designed for precision annealing of magnetic cores made of amorphous and nanocrystalline soft magnetic alloys in transverse magnetic field a w wwithout field in terms of mass production. Heating zones are within the scope of a strong transverse magnetic field of the solenoid. Workpieces are annealed in special containers. The furnace is maintained by one operator. Loading and unloading of products is performed manually.
- Core outer diameter up to 100 mm.
- Core height up to 30 mm.
- The totla length of the tunnel is 3000 mm.
- Number of heating zones – 5 + closed-loop water cooling zone.
- Max. Heating zone temperature 600°C.
- Temperature maintenance stability ± 1°C.
- The maximum induction in the gap of ansolenoid, with 10A current in the coil – at least 0.36 T. The maximum magnetic field strength of at least 3580 Oe.
- Solenoid max. power consumption – 3 kW.
- Cores are annealed in special containers.
- Containers are moved by precision actuator-based pushingloading device.
- Transit linear speed adjustment ranges from 20 to 1000 mm/min.
- Standard loading/unloading time for 1 container 4-6 min.
- Max. furnace warm-up time 1.5 hours.
- Lasting operation mode. A continuous three-shift operating is allowed.
- Power supply – industrial three-phased AC network.
- Max. warm-up power consumtion 10 kW.
- Max. operating mode power consumption with powered solenoid 5kW.
- Furnace dimentions 4200×1000×1500 mm (length-width-height).
- Max. furnace weight 2600 kg.